Investor RelationsPrint Friendly Version
Provided by eSignal.
Founded in Syracuse in 1967, today's Anaren (NASDAQ: ANEN) is a global developer and manufacturer of high-frequency electronics. Anaren's customers include the world's leading OEMs in the wireless-infrastructure, wireless consumer products, satellite, defense electronics, and select other sectors utilizing complex microwave and RF technology. Our products are the result of innovative engineering, design, materials processing, and world-class volume manufacturing executed by three ISO-9000 compliant facilities worldwide. And our products are sold/serviced through our worldwide network of technical field-sales representatives and quality stocking distributors (Richardson, Avnet and BFI Optilas International SA.S).
Anaren technology can be found in:
- SPACE (beamformers for commercial and military satellites)
- DEFENSE (receive/transmit, radar, jamming, threat-detection, flight control, etc. -- ground, airborne, maritime platforms)
- WIRELESS INFRASTRUCTURE (base station receivers, transmitters, etc.)
- CONSUMER ELECTRONICS (wireless handheld devices, laptops, Bluetooth devices, set-top boxes, etc.)
- HEALTHCARE (wireless implantable devices, such as pacemakers, defibrillators, hearing aids, etc.)